Willard and Jane Pingree on their wedding day

Willard and Jane Pingree on their wedding day
Willard & Jane Pingree on their wedding day, June 3, 1940

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I have...

Doctrine and Covenants
This was given to Sarah Pingree as a gift for Christmas from her husband James Pingree.
Hat Pin
This hat pin belonged to Sarah Pingree, James Pingree's wife.
Lighter
This lighter was Grandpa Earls from when he worked as an Accountant at Farmer Grain Coop.
Knife
Belong to Curtis Allison who was Grandma Ruth's Husband. He received this knife as a gift from the Sheriffs Department.
Napkin Holder
This belonged to Ruth Hinds, from what I believe.
Business Cards
These are my dads(Rich) from when he worked for the Paper Company.

I thought it would be kind of fun for us to share all of the old heritage stuff with each other. I have enjoyed being able to see these things, so if you have stuff from our heritage I would love to see them.
All of these things have been given to me from my dad (Rich), which were given to him by Grandma (Jane) Pingree. Except for the Doctrine and Covenants and that was given to me from Grandma (Jane) Pingree about 6 years ago.

No comments: